[Lazarus] ide enhancement - method or cursor location belongs to what class?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 15:26:47 CEST 2009

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 2:37 PM, Martin Friebe <lazarus at mfriebe.de> wrote:

> There is a need to display that kind of info independent of folding, and
> in a form that does not require the mouse (can be reached quicker), but
> for now...

I managed to get this working without the mouse.  ;-)

  * Enabled folding at Class and Procedure level

Using keyboard shortcuts:
  * Fold at cursor -->  Scroll Lock key
  * Ctrl+H --> jump to last cursor position

I use Programmer Dvorak, so my keyboard shortcuts are very different
to the standard ones.  Shift+ScrollLock unfolds as well (but doesn't
restore cursor position). That's why I rather use Ctrl+H to restort,
and which unfolds automatically.

If there is a will, there is a way!  ;-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -