[Lazarus] New Lazarus IDE/LCL features since ...?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 16:09:11 CEST 2009

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 3:39 PM, Bee <bee.ography at gmail.com> wrote:

> Nice, Graeme! :)

I created my first gif animation with "xvidcap" and Gimp. It was SO
easy!  :-) I'll add it to the wiki shortly.

> To interest more Delphi programmers, maybe we could also provide some
> kind of feature comparison list. We should provide to kind of

That would be good, but the problem with that would be that you must
have knowledge of both products. I haven't used Delphi (last used v7)
since about 4 years ago. I can't remember the features it had.

Regards,
  - Graeme -