[Lazarus] Latest RTL, FCL and LCL online docs

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 12:07:46 CEST 2009

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 11:39 AM, Vincent Snijders
<vincent.snijders at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am hesitant to do that. Documentation on sourceforge is generated
> nighlty and rsynced with the files on SourceForge. It is a bit silly
> to update these files daily because the datestamp changed.

OK, I see your point.  Then again, if the documentation is generate
nightly, it is always up to date, so the whole issue of out-of-date
docs is moot.  :-)

FCL and RTL docs are not created nightly - hence the reason I thought
the LCL ones follow suit. I guess I was wrong.

Regards,
  - Graeme -