[Lazarus] Debugging and Structured Data Arrays

Andrew Brunner andrew.t.brunner at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 00:41:29 CEST 2009

Thanks Silvio,

I'm not having a problem a problem with code running.  I'm not able to
Inspect the contents of VStringArray while debugging via GDB in
Ubuntu.

Can you inspect the variable VStringArray?  How about VStringArray[0]?
 I can not.

This is a fresh build of FPC and Lazarus from TRUNK and a BRAND new
install of Ubuntu 9.04.