[Lazarus] Problem with syncompletion.pas

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Tue Aug 4 15:50:02 CEST 2009

Zaher Dirkey wrote:
> Thanks for the your replay
>
> If syncompletion.pas not a sensitive area i will try to play with code
> before reporting the bug.

Ok, when I said: the IDE does it's own thing, I did not mean it doesn't
use Syncompletion. It does. But it provides a lot of extra glue.

There are also one or two other People using it (because this questions
have been asked before...)

But if you can find specific errors, such as why the form doesn't always
react to return-key, or why the search doesn.t always work, then let me
know.
I will review, and apply

Thanks
Martin