[Lazarus] new edit icon in gutter?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Tue Aug 4 16:47:05 CEST 2009

Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> See here
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/New_IDE_features_since#Syncron-Edit

By the way, that feature could not have come at a better time!! I'm busy
porting our company test suite from FPCUnit to DUnit2 - a very tedious
job. I have to change thousands of AssertEquals(..) to CheckEquals(..)
and then reorder the parameters. Search and Replace could work, but this
is so much better because I can clearly see which methods I need to
reorder the parameters for on a screen by screen basis.

Lazarus IDE is leading the way! :-)

Regards,
   - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/