[Lazarus] Linux Journal article

Andrew Brunner andrew.t.brunner at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 14:15:46 CEST 2009

You Serious !?!  They didn't send you a complimentary copy.

I think now would be a great time to release 9.27 to really keep
anyone testing it out.  I we don't place 9.27 up front now I feel it
will be a wasted opportunity.

IMO this is big news.  Please get the best build out on the website.
If I could stress this enough I would. I liken 9.26 to Delph 5 an 9.27
to Delphi 7.  It's very important not underestimate the power of
press.  Its can be like body surfing on the beach.... If you miss the
wave Lazarus may need another 2 years to catch another wave.  The
Ubuntu repositories should be updated as well.

In the future it probably would have been better to coordinate with a
release team and hold off on issues until after a major version
increase...

Congrats on all the hard work and good writing.