[Lazarus] "GetLCLobject Widget=nil" error

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Mon Aug 10 10:25:10 CEST 2009

I don't recall when I lost access to Mantis but it was obviously at some
point after I posted that.

Vincent: From today's e-mail I see that Mattias requested an example for
0013694. Please see extp_design_ctrls.pas for a TCustomForm descedant:

http://code.google.com/p/extpascal/

I supposed I could schlep my MacBook to the public library and see if I
have access to Mantis via their free wireless, although that would seem
to be bordering on above and beyond the call of duty.

Thanks.

-Phil