[Lazarus] Circular references

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Fri Aug 14 10:19:08 CEST 2009

Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

>> Have ever tried to write code in a similar fashion as Java does?
>
> No, because I write object pascal, not Java.

OO design patterns & principles apply across programming languages. You
do not need to code in Java to use the same idea.

It's hard enough to implement well designed classes - and then having to
fight the compiler too. One class (eg: TCustomer & TCustomerList)  per
unit is a clean design and help make unit testing so much easier.

But then again, I have managed for so many years - what's a few more. ;-)

Regards,
   - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/