[Lazarus] Lazarus has unique font sizes

Chris Kirkpatrick chris.kirkpatrick at doctors.org.uk
Mon Aug 17 00:40:16 CEST 2009

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> 2009/8/16 Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de>:
>
>> fpdoc is for sources, not for arbitrary help.
>>

> Well the current IDE help in the wiki is very basic and very easily
> duplicated in fpdoc. Whatever fpdoc doesn't  support, I am sure it
> wouldn't be to hard to add that extra functionality. At least that way
> we can have PDF, CHM or HTML help for the IDE.
>

> Regards,
>   - Graeme -

I have used the 'topic' tag in FPDoc to produce some general 'How-To'
sections (see the documentation for StdCtrls, DBCtrls for examples) and
in some cases have either replicated the FPDoc articles in the Wiki or
replicated Wiki articles in the FPDoc XML topic (eg some parts of Grids).

The conversion from Wiki to XML is not always straightforward, but could
form the basis of more extensive online documentation if other
users/developers feel that this would be worthwhile.

Chris