[Lazarus] IDE editor's NoteBook component problems

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Tue Aug 18 13:01:38 CEST 2009

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> 2. Why doesn't the TNoteBook component have a TabPosition property? I

Looking at the GTK documentation, it seems the GTK Notebook component
does have a property to position it's tabs.

http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/unstable/GtkNotebook.html

void gtk_notebook_set_tab_pos(GtkNotebook *notebook,
                               GtkPositionType pos);

I'm pretty sure other GUI toolkits also have this. What is the
difference between PageControl and Notebook control anyway. Isn't
Notebook (in Delphi) still from the old Win 3.x components?

Regards,
   - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/