[Lazarus] Lazarus IDE help and Application help formats

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Tue Aug 18 20:39:12 CEST 2009

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009, Marco van de Voort wrote:

>>> Ok. But how can the IDE tell the chmviewer to show the page for the
>>> keyword 'procedure'?
>>
>> Currently it can't, since the keywords are not part of the HTML and therefor
>> not part of the CHM.
>
> keywords are difficult, but procedures work fine. Simply merge the indexes
> and do a lookup.
>
> Note that I also converted the Windows CHM header, it will be in the next
> version.

Note that the keywords are in the html docs in the file ref/ref.pwd

type=refch3.html#keyword:type
integer=refsu5.html#keyword:integer
array=refsu14.html#keyword:array
record=refsu15.html#keyword:record

and that the anchors exist in the mentioned files, so the CHM generation could,
in theory, make use of this.

Michael.