[Lazarus] codetools tooltip showing method visibility

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Wed Aug 19 12:12:26 CEST 2009

Mattias Gärtner wrote:
>> I get an error in the IDE Messages window. And the tooltip doesn't
>
> Fixed.

Thanks, those errors are now gone, but the tooltip still doesn't seem to
display the visibility in all cases. See attached images. In image 2 it
shows the property as public which is correct, but in image 3 (in
implementation section) and image 4 (in interface section) the
visibility is not shown

I'm still trying to figure out if there is some pattern. I'm not sure if
it is due to the latter two being methods instead of properties.

If you want to test without needing tiOPF source code, the same thing
happens on the TInterfacedObject class definition. None of the methods
or property tooltips show the visibility in the tooltip.

> Yes, please create a feature report.

Created one.

   - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/