[Lazarus] codetools tooltip showing method visibility

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Wed Aug 19 12:21:53 CEST 2009

Graeme Geldenhuys schrieb:

> My problem is that many of the classes I work with, has inline
> documentation (PasDoc style), so it escalates the class length and
> make even Public or Published areas hard to work with.

This was my experience as well, when working on PasDoc. That's why I
implemented the editor for PasDoc2 to not touch the source code for
inserting descriptions, but used the external file feature instead.
Perhaps I should add another feature, to move inline documentation into
the external file?

DoDi