[Lazarus] Duplicate typing in GTK2 widgets

Haruyuki FUJIMAKI fujimaki at sakura.cc.tsukuba.ac.jp
Sat Aug 22 11:49:49 CEST 2009

> This has been reported: http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=12600
> But AFAIK not yet with disabled SCIM (The Smart Common Input Method
> platform).

Thank you for the information.
Not knowing how to search reported bugs, I could not find it.
Yes, it seems related to SCIM. I should have stated "deactivated".
I found that when I activate SCIM and set input mode as ASCII,
the symptom does not happen. Thus, this symptom can be maneuvered,
but I have to inform users of my software how to avoid it.
This bug may be minor, but I hope this is fixed someday.

Haruyuki