[Lazarus] StatusItem in a Carbon app (SOLVED)

Tobias Giesen tobias_subscriber at tgtools.com
Sun Aug 23 23:37:50 CEST 2009

Hello,

I solved it. In TMyController, I just need to make sure that the
function applicationShouldTerminateAfterLastWindowClosed always
returns objc.NO. Apparently the NSApp doesn't see the Carbon windows,
so it queries whether to close the application occasionally.

It is fascinating, so far I haven't found any side effects of
replacing Application.run with NSApp.run. Quite surprising. Of course
I had to show the main form before calling NSApp.run but that was it.
Well we will see what happens next.

Cheers
Tobias