[Lazarus] StringGrid cell validation implemented

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Mon Aug 24 10:18:03 CEST 2009

Jesus Reyes wrote:

> If you haven't noticed, in 0.9.29 one event OnValidateCell has been
> added to StringGrid, there is something in
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Grids_Reference_Page#Validating_Entered_Values
> about how this work which is basically what was requested in the
> original thread.

And to reiterate my reply to the original thread. Why is such
documentation not in the LCL fpdoc format, but rather the wiki? Such
documentation should be located in ONE location only. Scattered
documentation is just as good as NO documentation. Users have no clue
what is the latest documentation either. There are some LCL StringGrid
fpdoc documentation, but it seems the wiki has more information. As to
which one is newer / more up-to-date, I have no clue!

PLEASE consider the idea of having documentation in ONE place only.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/