[Lazarus] StringGrid cell validation implemented

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Mon Aug 24 11:25:40 CEST 2009

Mattias Gärtner wrote:
> - a conversion tool for wikis

Copy & Paste using OS clipboard.  :-)

> - an easy to use export utility (because help must be readable without
> installing lazarus).

Lazarus IDE supplies that via FPdoc editor or tooltips in editor.

> - a fancy editor

FPDOC Editor included in Lazarus IDE

> - support for translations

Currently RTL, FCL and LCL fpdoc (xml based help) does NOT include
translations to other languages. So must this restriction suddenly be
applied to all existing LCL (fpdoc) documentation as well?

My point with the TStringGrid wiki documentation is that the wiki
actually contains class documentation. As far as I know, all LCL class
documentation must be done in fpdoc format with all other LCL class
documentation. Why is TStringGrid the exception??

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/