[Lazarus] Thread List Window in the IDE

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Thu Aug 27 15:29:19 CEST 2009

Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> It's not because TProcess does not do what you want exactly the way you want
> it, that it is buggy ?

OK, I see now what Mattias was talking about. Me using quotes in the
parameters confuses TProcess somewhere along the line.

Changing what I enter in Lazarus External Tools Parameters editbox to

"--title=Thread Monitor - $NameOnly($TargetFile())" "--command=watch
-n.1 'ps -C $NameOnly($TargetFile()) -L -o pid,tid,pcpu,state'"

...or without the Lazarus macros...

"--title=Thread Monitor - project1" "--command=watch -n.1 'ps -C
project1 -L -o pid,tid,pcpu,state'"

...allows TProcess to function correctly. Now TProcess treats each
--<whatever> as a parameter.

I agree with Mattias now, it still seems like a bug to me.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/