[Lazarus] trouble with packages

David Emerson dle3ab at angelbase.com
Tue Dec 1 01:26:56 CET 2009

I have created a package called "sarala_tools" which I'm using in a
couple projects. I've found it fun, interesting, and incredibly useful
to create packages.

All was working great for a while, but now one of my projects has
decided that it cannot find one of the units that is part of the
sarala_tools package. I can compile the package just fine from
the "open loaded package" > "package sarala_tools" window.

When I create a new project that uses the package I don't see such a
problem.

I'm really not sure how to go about fixing my project. Any tips?

Thanks,
David