[Lazarus] trouble with packages

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at mastermaths.co.za
Tue Dec 1 11:41:49 CET 2009

Luca Olivetti wrote:

> Exactly.
> Now, look at those file, they are referencing to packages, some of them
> are in your fixed extra packages (no problem with those) but some of

OK, maybe I'm not understanding the problem then.  :)

When I started using the second profile (different version of Lazarus),
I simply made a copy of the original profile directory (cp ~/.lazarus
~/.lazarus-stable) and pointed the new desktop icon to use that profile.
So both had the same configurations and installed packages - as I wanted.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/