[Lazarus] QT bindings as defalt (was Release 1.0, part 2)

Phil Hess macpgmr at fastermac.net
Tue Dec 1 16:24:41 CET 2009

Good point, although if you recall the history of this port, it started with the only two widgetsets that worked back then: win32 and gtk1 - the others just came along for the ride. I'm not even sure that LCLWin32 was defined back when I started.

Does anyone use Qt on Windows though? That doesn't make sense to me. Why put another layer on top of Windows when win32 works quite well? And without any auxiliary libraries.

Nevertheless, the code probably needs to modernizing. Oh joy...

Thanks.

-Phil