[Lazarus] QT binding works!

David Emerson dle3ab at angelbase.com
Tue Dec 1 19:24:56 CET 2009

Ah, now I've found it, and it is compiling! Thank you!

Now, after many parts are successfully compiled, it is stumbling on the
qt part. I'm getting about 250 messages like this:

/usr/local/lib/libqt4intf.so: undefined reference to
`QTabBar::moveTab(int, int)'

(each message lists a different function)

then "Error while linking".

any tips from here?

Thanks,
David

On Mon 30 Nov 2009, Phil Hess wrote:
> David,
>
> I believe that refers to Environment | Options, then on the
Environment Files tab, look for "Lazarus directory".

> Thanks.
>
> -Phil
>
> ----- "David Emerson" <dle3ab at angelbase.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm sorry for being so dense, but where are these Options? I have
> > looked
> > in Environment > Options, Tools > Configure Build Lazarus Options,
> > Project > Compiler Options ... maybe I missed it?
> >
> > Thanks!
> > David
> >
> > On Tue 24 Nov 2009, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> > problem

maybe