[Lazarus] trouble with packages~

David Emerson dle3ab at angelbase.com
Wed Dec 2 02:15:44 CET 2009

On Mon 30 Nov 2009, Phil Hess wrote:
> David,
>
> Can you right click in the Message window (at bottom) and copy all
messages to the clipboard, then send the last few lines here. I'm
curious to see whether it's a checksum issue that I've been wrestling
with.

PPU Loading units/gamma_draw_unit.ppu
PPU Source: gamma_draw_unit.pas not found
Recompiling gamma_draw_unit, checksum changed for fpg_base
gamma_draw_unit.pas(143,23) Fatal: Can't find unit gamma_draw_unit used
by ab_db_access_unit

Deleting all my old .o and .ppu files appears to have solved this
problem (although I haven't gotten the program compiled yet because of
code-breaking changes in my libraries... but it looks like it's not
having trouble finding the units, as it was before)

Thanks Graeme for that hint!

~David.