[Lazarus] Win32 Qt dll version that works with Lazarus

Luiz Americo Pereira Camara luizmed at oi.com.br
Sun Dec 6 14:49:16 CET 2009

Hi all,
  As some of you know I've been involved in porting GameMaker from Delphi
to Lazarus over the last year or so.
Unfortunately a family issue has come up which means that I will not be
able to work on the project next year.

The client has asked me to find a replacement.
It is paid work and it is mainly bug fixing work at this late stage in the
project lifecycle.
I estimate there is about 1-2 months of bug fixing, if working on it
part-time.

The ideal candidate would :
0. Live in the UK ( but this could be negotiated )
1. be familiar with porting Delphi applications to MacOS X,
2. have OpenGL experience and
3. Have 2 hours a night free
4. Want to make a some money
5. Some knowledge of SDL may be advantageous.

Please email be privately, if you meets the above criteria and I will pass
on your details to the client.

Lastly, thank-you to everyone on this list who has helped me over the last
year or so.

Thanks,

Dominique.