[Lazarus] THtmlPort

Phil Hess macpgmr at fastermac.net
Sun Dec 6 18:43:46 CET 2009

Thomas Moritz wrote:
> Am Sonntag 06 Dezember 2009 11:30:30 schrieb Mattias Gaertner:
>
>> On Sun, 6 Dec 2009 11:14:02 +0100
>>
>> Thomas Moritz <thm_ml at thmoritz.de> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>> at last time (since svn-rev.22800), i have this error messages:
>>>

>>> Free Pascal Compiler version 2.2.4 [2009/10/14] for x86_64
>>> Copyright (c) 1993-2008 by Florian Klaempfl
>>> Target OS: Linux for x86-64
>>> Compiling lazarus.pp
>>> staticpackages.inc(2,10) Error: Duplicate identifier
>>> "CODETOOLS" staticpackages.inc(2,10) Error: Duplicate
>>> identifier "CodeTools"
>>>
>> Does your staticpackages.inc has two times codetools?

Have you tried to rebuild really really clean? In the past I had similar
issues (not with codetools though). The reason is that even "clean all"
does not really clean all.
So you should find and delete every .ppu and every .o file and then try
to rebuild

Another issue could be if you have more than one installation of Lazarus
and you don't use --primary-config-path

Martin