[Lazarus] How to add custom fields to Version Info resource section?

Marco Alvarado cronodragon at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 18:51:57 CET 2009

2009/12/6 Henry Vermaak <henry.vermaak at gmail.com>:
> It's true that fpc does not need any of the gcc tools, but since you
> want to use lazarus, you'll need cross compiled libs of the widget set
> and libc.  If you use the sdk, you get these for free.  The way you
> are going now, you'll eventually need to cross compile those
> libraries, too.

At moment I don't need particular feature of maemo/N900... I simply
need to develop multiplatform applications for arm-linux, arm-wince
and possibly a port to x86 platforms, so at now I would to create
simplest "hello world" with lazarus targeted on arm-linux/wince.
For example, here ( http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=1846 )
there is a comment that explicate what I would to do (ok, it is only
fpc oriented, but step two will be fpc+lazarus). In that thread is
mentioned the tutorial I linked at first (
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Setup_Cross_Compile_For_ARM )...

So, in first place I would make able fpc to cross compile for generic
arm-linux and than "enable" Lazarus to do that.

As you can see, I'm not expert about all this things... for this
reason I need step by step help in everything, even worse english is
not my main language so I have some difficulties to understand
perfectly all suggestions, the sparse informations and outdated guides
in the web about cross compiling with lazarus/fpc.

Thank you.