[Lazarus] Partially disabling DBNav based on a record set value

Chris Jennings cjvanbc at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 19:29:27 CET 2009

zeljko escreveu:
> On Sunday 06 December 2009 14:49, Luiz Americo Pereira Camara wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm trying to test the Qt Interface under win32.
>>
>> I've got the intf binding (1.72) and QtCore.dll and QtGui.dll version
>> 4.6.0 but i got an error loading the compiled app:
>>
>> Original message (Brazillian)
>> "Não foi possível localizar o ponto de entrada do procedimento
>> _ZN7QWidget17setAccessibleNameERK7QString na biblioteca de vínculo
>> dinâmico QtGui4.dll."
>>
>> Translate (Try)
>> "Could not find method entry point
>> _ZN7QWidget17setAccessibleNameERK7QString dynamic "something" QtGui4.dll."
>>

>> Can someone point to a location where i can download a Lazarus
>> compatible qt dll?
>>
>> Using Lazarus 0.9.29 r22953 FPC 2.4.0 i386-win32-win32/win64
>>

> I'm successfully using 4.6.0 and 1.72 dll.

Under win32?

> QtCore.dll and QtGui.dll aren't enough.
> You must have QtCore, QtGui, QtNetwork, QtWebKit, mingw10.dll, some_libc_.dll
> (cannot remember exact name now - not on windows), and I think that I'm using
> also QtXmlPatterns.
QtWebKit is used (required) by LCL?

>  Conclusion: you are missing some 4.6.0 dll

The files that i have are QtCore, QtGui  and mingw10. I found them in a
program that uses Qt under win32. These are the only required files for
that program and also for others programs based in Qt.

> or you have
> mismatched dll's (look at PATH env variables).

I looked in the path and no conflict files

BTW: In Qt page i only found the option to download the entire dev files
(>200MB). An overkill just to get the runtime files.

Luiz