[Lazarus] Cross Compile for arm-linux

Kjow antispammoni at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 13:03:14 CET 2009

2009/12/7 Paul Nicholls <paulfnicholls at gmail.com>:
> Hi :)
> I don't know if it will help, but back in 2007, I started a website:
>
> http://fpc4gp2x.eonclash.com/
>
> which allows one to make programs for an arm-linux handheld, the gp2x.
>
> It has a freepascal cross-compiler that works under Windows 32, and
> generates arm-linux binaries :)
>
> I know it is over 2 years old now, but perhaps it may still help?

Hi!
Thanks for reply!

I read the site, but I found a pre-compiled "FPC_win32_arm-linux" with
all cross compiling files already builded (e.g. ppccrossarm.exe).

I need to know how to build my own "FPC_win32_arm-linux" starting from
a generic/latest "fpcscr.zip" :)

e.g. CodeTyphon make it from latest svn/cvs snapshot of fpc and
lazarus, but at the linking time, after compile, there is an error
with link of X11 (-lX11). I tried to see what their program do to
build fpc/lazarus arm-linux compatible, but I can't understand all.
CodeTyphon have some hidden procedure (not visible script), so I can
view only output commands...

Please, help me to make a generic script/tutorial to make fpc/lazarus
arm-linux "compatible"!

Thank you!