[Lazarus] TCustomComboBox.ArrowKeysTraverseList mistery

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Wed Dec 9 18:46:10 CET 2009

On Wednesday 09 December 2009 18:37, dmitry boyarintsev wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 8:32 PM, zeljko <zeljko at holobit.net> wrote:
> > Anyone on this planet knows why we have this property in LCL (and what
> > this property is supposed to do) ?
>
> Imho, there's no need in such property. It's up to widgetset('s combo
> box) to allow keyboard traverse or not.

Well, I don't know what it means :)
Does it mean when you reach the end of the list, that next VK_DOWN changes to
itemindex 0 ? If it's so then I can say that it's nice feature (and does not
need to be implemented in widgetset but in LCL), otherwise (by explanation
from lazarus help) it should be removed.

zeljko