[Lazarus] Pascal and Hibernate - Any one use OPF?

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Sun Dec 13 13:55:43 CET 2009

Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> On Sat, 12 Dec 2009, Michael Fuchs wrote:
>
>> Graeme Geldenhuys schrieb:
>>> tiOPF might not be the easiest framework to learn, but I guess that's
>>> one side effect you get with power and flexibility. Knowing and
>>> understanding bit about design patterns will be beneficial in learning
>>> tiOPF. Other than that, there are lots of documentation available and
>>> news archives of the last 8 years.
>>
>> The big documentation and support part is a major part of my decision to
>> take a closer look and use it in future for a bigger application.
>>
>> Are there any plans to support sqlite? For smaller desktop database
>> applications, this would simplifiy a lot.
>
> It should work almost out of the box if you use the SQLDB layer.
>
> Michael.

I think I started a Persistence Layer for SQLite using SQLDB components a year
or so ago but didn't finish it up since the project that I needed it for took a
different path in terms of database (ended up using FB).

I was pretty easy to do though and I think I have the unit around somewhere if
anyone is interested.

--
Warm Regards,

Lee