[Lazarus] PilotLogic's CodeTyphon (rebranded Lazarus)

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 14:06:27 CET 2009

Alexsander Rosa wrote:
> I will try it for cross-compiling; I need to compile for 32-bit Ubuntu
> on a 64-bit Ubuntu.

I need this too, and currently in Lazarus IDE this is to much effort
without user configured build options like MSEide supports. I know Mattias
is working on such build options, but no idea how far he is.

So at the moment I did the following:
 * Open Compiler Options for whatever project.
 * Click the "Test Options" button and uncheck relative paths.
 * Copy the text and paste it into a script and customize to suite
   cross-compiling.
 * Then simply run the script when you need a cross-compiled executable

This way I don't forget to reset Compiler Options in the IDE etc...

Please report back on what you think of CodeTyphon and cross build support.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/