[Lazarus] Start an application as root on Mac

Roland Turcan konf at rotursoft.sk
Tue Dec 15 10:56:30 CET 2009

Hi!

I have been trying to install fshcomp package
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Fshcomp to lazarus. I have lazarus
snapshot 0.9.29-22663. I have found the problem with the code (same as here
http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,6400.0.html), but I have
managed to correct it and install the package.

I now have the components in IDE, but when I drop TSrEditCur (currency entry)
to the form, I get an error saying:

"SrEditCur1" is an invalid float

IDE then dies.

I assume this is because IDE wants to set initial value of text property of
TSrEditCur (as it is descendant of TCustomEdit) to "SrEditCur1", but
TSrEditCur expects a float.
My question is how to set default value for text property of TSrEditCur
component?

LP, Tomaž