[Lazarus] Configure "Build Lazarus" was weird but no more...

dmitry boyarintsev skalogryz.lists at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 11:38:04 CET 2009

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 1:30 PM, Mattias Gaertner
<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:
>> Also, which "profile" will be used when the IDE is rebuilt from the package dialog?
>
> The "current" selected.

Are you sure? I usually need to rebuild LCL only, so my current
**advanced build** settings are set to "LCL" (buid+clean), while
anything else is set "no changes"
If i add/remove a package and press "Save and Build IDE", the whole
IDE is rebuilt (and eventually restarted), not only LCL.

or is there 2 different "current" settings, after all: ("current
quick", and "current advanced")?
or is there a special "build" settings (IDE+packages) for package
installation (it seems quite logical to me). Because package
management has little common with IDE rebuilt.

thanks,
dmitry