[Lazarus] ExtPascal with Lazarus: Environment variables (DecimalSeparator, etc)

Osvaldo Filho arquivostcf at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 15:26:15 CET 2009

2009/12/15 Kjow <antispammoni at gmail.com>:
> sudo make crossinstall CPU_TARGET=arm OS_TARGET=linux
> CROSSBINDIR=/home/kjow/lazarus/fpc/binutils/ OPT=-dFPC_ARMEL
> INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr

I rewrote "my guide" how to cross compile starting from sources, this
is the result:

http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,8084.0.html

Now I'm using this:

sudo make crossinstall CPU_TARGET=arm OS_TARGET=linux
CROSSBINDIR=/home/kjow/lazarus/fpc/binutils/ OPT=-dFPC_ARMEL
INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr

to make cross compiler, but I still have problems in linking; These
are the messages returned by Lazarus IDE:

Hint: Start of reading config file /home/kjow/.fpc.cfg
Hint: Start of reading config file /etc/fpc.cfg
Hint: End of reading config file /etc/fpc.cfg
Hint: End of reading config file /home/kjow/.fpc.cfg
Free Pascal Compiler version 2.5.1 [2009/12/15] for arm
Copyright (c) 1993-2009 by Florian Klaempfl
Target OS: Linux for ARMEL
Compiling LAzARM.lpr
Compiling main.pas
Assembling main
Assembling lazarm
Linking /home/kjow/dev/TestARM/LazARM/LAzARM
/home/kjow/lazarus/fpc/libcross/libexpat.so.1: undefined reference to
`__aeabi_unwind_cpp_pr1 at GCC_3.5'
/home/kjow/lazarus/fpc/libcross/libglib-2.0.so: undefined reference to
`__aeabi_unwind_cpp_pr0 at GCC_3.5'
LAzARM.lpr(22) Error: Error while linking
/home/kjow/lazarus/fpc/libcross/libexpat.so.1: undefined reference to
`__aeabi_unwind_cpp_pr1 at GCC_3.5'
/home/kjow/lazarus/fpc/libcross/libglib-2.0.so: undefined reference to
`__aeabi_unwind_cpp_pr0 at GCC_3.5'
LAzARM.lpr(22) Error: Error while linking
LAzARM.lpr(22) Fatal: There were 1 errors compiling module, stopping

Why I get these errors?

Thank you!