[Lazarus] Name of current project in taskbar?

Funky Beast funkybeast at pacific.net.sg
Wed Dec 16 03:10:51 CET 2009

Vincent Snijders wrote:
> Funky Beast schreef:
>> IMO, the solution to this thread's topic is to have a Project Groups
>> Manager to
>> switch projects in a single click.
>>

> How does that solve the problem of debugging client and server
> application at the same time?
>
> Vincent
>
> --

I don't know, but for me, I can't debug my client/server system at the same time in Lazarus.
Mainly because my clients are all one-task client-apps managed by a clients-manager (multi-process),
and my server-apps are also "serve-and-die" one-task servers managed by a
servers-manager (multi-process), which starts them on-demand and kills them when not needed.

I debug each client and server individually (because they are simple enough).
If I really need to debug my client/server system as a whole in Lazarus,
I would need to start >50 Server-Lazarus and >100 Client-Lazarus which I don't think I can manage.

Anyway, what I proposed is something to manage editing and building of projects which are related to
each other.

Regards,
Funky Beast