[Lazarus] opensuse test

Juha Manninen juha.manninen at phnet.fi
Fri Dec 18 18:57:21 CET 2009

On perjantai, 18. joulukuuta 2009 19:29:53 Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> Under opensuse 11 there is a strange crashing bug when the qtcurve
> library is installed. The IDE crashes often when showing the open
> dialog (sometimes you have to try a few times and wander around in the
> file system before it happens).
>
> Can someone test under opensuse if this is still the case with
> current 0.9.29?

Yes, the same problem is still there. When I select another GTK theme the
problem goes away.
qtcurve version in OpenSuse 11.2 repo is 0.68.0-2.2.

The backtrace I have sent earlier for a bug report was from a similar
situation.

Juha

---

TApplication.HandleException Invalid floating point operation
  Stack trace:
  $B69516E4
  $B69632AA
  $B696C492
  $B74EA8A1
  $B75751C2
  $B7576E41
  $B746C944

(lazarus:7755): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_style_detach: assertion `style-
>attach_count > 0' failed
TApplication.HandleException: there was another exception during showing the
first exception
  Stack trace:
  $B7267C7A
TApplication.HandleException: there was another exception during showing the
first exception
  Stack trace:
  $B7267C7A
lazarus.pp - unhandled exception