[Lazarus] LazCompilerOptions not set anymore?

Phil Hess macpgmr at fastermac.net
Sat Dec 19 02:02:29 CET 2009

2009/12/18 Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de>:
> in 50 profiles. And I work on five different machines.
> A TCheckListbox would help me, where I can add options and turn them on
> if needed.

That is exactly how MSEide works. No fancy interface required, just
setup an many various compiler options in the grid and tick which ones
applies to which build modes. Simple, but very affective. One
difference in MSEide is that those build modes apply to projects too
(the MSEide itself is a project too). There is no separation between
building the IDE compared to building a user Project. But then MSEide
doesn't have multiple GUI toolkit backends like in the case of LCL.

  - Graeme -