[Lazarus] error when transfering SQLite program from XP to Fedora

Chris Jennings cjvanbc at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 02:04:21 CET 2009

--- El vie 18-dic-09, Paul Ishenin <webpirat at mail.ru> escribió:

> De:: Paul Ishenin <webpirat at mail.ru>
> Asunto: Re: [Lazarus] Anchor editor + themes
> A: "Lazarus mailing list" <lazarus at lists.lazarus.freepascal.org>
> Fecha: viernes 18 de diciembre de 2009, 8:03
> Mattias Gärtner wrote:
> > Speaking for myself: I use the dialog sometimes a
> hundred times a day and so I need a quick frontend where I
> can quickly set what to build and define the options. I
> don't care where the buttons are placed or if the widgetset
> is a combobox. But all options should be on one
> page/panel/control. Profiles will not help me much. Of
> course this page could be hidden by default.
> +1

Even when I don't use it a hundred times (maybe about 95 :D) I hate when every two thousand or so times I have to erase and type new custom options and targets for crosscompiling and then have to type back again restoring the settings for normal use.

So I miss a profiles feature here, yes.

> I don't know why but once per year we get a new idea of how
> to improve this dialog :) Personally I like it as it is now.
> I can quickly rebuild the part I need with desired settings.
> I never used the previous year improvement - the Quick Build
> Options page. If profiles are really needed then I don't
> argue if they go to the same Quick Build Options page :)

I like it also, but I would like it more if it had just a combobox where I could choose a profile plus a button or a context menu (or one item in combobox) to ask for a new profile name and that's all. :P

> Best regards,
> Paul Ishenin.
>
> --

Jesus Reyes A.

      Encuentra las mejores recetas en Yahoo! Cocina.
http://mx.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/