[Lazarus] Anchor editor + themes

Juha Manninen juha.manninen at phnet.fi
Fri Dec 18 22:39:26 CET 2009

On perjantai, 18. joulukuuta 2009 22:54:54 Jesus Reyes wrote:
> So I miss a profiles feature here, yes.

Good to read some others like the idea, too. I first thought it is an
extremely cool idea but later started to doubt.

> > I don't know why but once per year we get a new idea of how
> > to improve this dialog :) Personally I like it as it is now.
> > I can quickly rebuild the part I need with desired settings.
> > I never used the previous year improvement - the Quick Build
> > Options page. If profiles are really needed then I don't
> > argue if they go to the same Quick Build Options page :)
>
> I like it also, but I would like it more if it had just a combobox where I
>  could choose a profile plus a button or a context menu (or one item in
>  combobox) to ask for a new profile name and that's all. :P

Good idea, too, but it has one problem: there is no way to delete, rename or
reorder the profiles.
Deleting, renaming or ordering list entries is a natural thing to do. If they
were missing then somebody would complain, and for a good reason.

It means there would need to be another UI for managing the list entries.

Juha