[Lazarus] Transparent container

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 15:16:52 CET 2009

JoshyFun wrote:

> Hmmmm... That's a possibility... I should study it, never worked in a
> new component.

It should be very easy... read on.

> More like the TLabel transparency, basically and invisible container
> at runtime that have the autoarrange and autosize capabilities of a
> TPanel in order to organize groups of controls that share a common
> background.

Then than should be relatively easy to do. Well, so I thought. See the
message thread titled: "csOpaque seems to be broken in 0.9.29". I don't
seem to have much luck with LCL based applications - everything I want to
do or try is broken (no offence meant to LCL developers).

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/