[Lazarus] Configure Build Lazarus, round 2

Juha Manninen juha.manninen at phnet.fi
Tue Dec 22 17:36:37 CET 2009

I uploaded the new version to bugtracker issue #0015336.

I finally didn't change the Widgetset radiogroup to combobox. Main reason is
that now the radiogroup is resized when the form is resized. If it is taken
away then the make-mode listbox should be resized. It is owner-drawn and its
column widths should be synchronized with its header by adding some program
code. Is it easy or difficult, I don't know.
However, now I would like to have some version of this Build Profiles ready.
Other improvement can be made incrementally later if needed.

ComboBox OnChange and OnSelect events behave differently between GTK2 and QT
bindings. Now the code works for both.

Also added items in the Target OS and Target CPU comboboxes. This mostly
solves the case #0013941: Lazarus Build Dialog additions
by Graeme Geldenhuys.

Regards,
Juha Manninen