[Lazarus] csOpaque seems to be broken in 0.9.29

JoshyFun joshyfun at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 19:56:36 CET 2009

Hello Lazarus-List,

ZD> You need a new control TLayout derived from TGraphicControl but have
ZD> new component state csSomthing to bypass mouse action at runtime and
ZD> leave it other controls, but the real problem it must have child
ZD> controls and that need hard coding make many new bugs.

When I talk about transparent control I was talking in the sense of
visually transparent, not in the sense of bypassing mouse clicks. Only
a component that do not handle, in the windows world, the
WM_ERASEBACKGROUND message. Also something like a non visual component
that can have components inside could do the trick.

--
Best regards,
 JoshyFun