[Lazarus] csOpaque seems to be broken in 0.9.29

Zaher Dirkey parmaja at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 14:46:54 CET 2009

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 11:10 AM, Hans-Peter Diettrich
<DrDiettrich1 at aol.com> wrote:
> Zaher Dirkey schrieb:
>
>>> leaving a "hole" inside a frame. But I found no real use for such a
>>> construct.
>>
>> I useful to put controls on it with Align and Anchors.
>
> Then these controls are *on* (above) the glass, not under it.

The controls must over the layout (not the glass) the layout not just
transparent also it bypass the mouse actions, so i can put many
TLayout in my form to control the Size or Positions of my Controls.
TLayout be more easy if inherited from TGrapghicControl so it not need
to have any wedgets or depend on the OS.

TGlassControl is another kind of control depend on OS control, it is
like TPanel but have 0..100 transparent, it is need more hard coding.

--
Zaher Dirkey