[Lazarus] Lazarus documentation

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 20:25:17 CET 2009

2009/12/28 Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de>:
> fpdoc paths are automatically maintained with the packages. If you put
> them somewhere else the maintenance will cost more.

This I understand.

> The search is done by the chmviewer or eventually directly in the xml
> files.

What do you mean by search is done by chmviewer?  What, chmviewer
searches for .chm file in the various package and component
directories?

I guess the first step would be to get the chmviewer actually working
from inside the IDE. Last time Vincent and myself couldn't get this
going. I triedd various settings and options and followed the wiki
pages to the letter - no success at all. The only thing I did manage,
was to even break the HTML help after pressing F1.

  - Graeme -