[Lazarus] LCL based image viewer like ACDSee?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 09:25:09 CET 2009

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 10:11 AM, dmitry boyarintsev
<skalogryz.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> are you interested in LCL version of viewer, or fpGUI?

For now it will be LCL based.  fpGUI doesn't use the fpImage and
fpCanvas units of Free Pascal yet (but will in mid 2009).  At that
time, I'll see if it's worth the effort to port the viewer to fpGUI
(but I don't think I would need to).  At least if it is LCL based,
more developers can contribute features and plugins to the viewer.

Regards,
  - Graeme -