[Lazarus] Patch to add FixedCols capability for TCustomGrid and TDBGrid

Funky Beast funkybeast at pacific.net.sg
Mon Feb 9 08:00:31 CET 2009

Hi,

I am trying to create zip files for my application (using Paszlib's Zip and
ziptools), using the "store" method.  However, none of the zipfiles I've
created works.

I've tested the "minizip" example in the FPC folder, and after I compiled it
(on linux) by symlinking to zlib.pp in packages/zlib/src/, it works.
Minizip makes the zipfiles apparently right (as normal archivers can unzip
it, unlike my zip files I've created).

So now I've "used" zlib in my Lazarus project, but it complains about not
finding libz... which is a library that gets included in zlib.pp : {$linklib
libz}

My project compiles fine without using 'zlib', but then it fails to create
files. Now I've added uses zlib, but now it doesn't compiled.

I *think* I am pretty much following minizip's example, but somehow my files
isn't creating the "stored" zip files that I am hoping for.

If anybody has any experience working with zip files, I'd be grateful if
they can point me to where the caveats are that I've not looked at.

Regards,
-Reenen

--
o__