[Lazarus] Zipfiles using Paszlib...

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 07:46:38 CET 2009

2009/2/9 Reenen Laurie <rlaurie at gmail.com>:
> My needs are pretty simple...

That's what we all say. :-)

> So if someone has a "virtual file system" somewhere available, then that'll
> work too.  I am a little pushed for time, and if someone can point me to
> someplace where this is done I'd greatly appreciate it.

You could also try TZipFile located in the following SVN repository.
It doesn't contain compression yet, but does place files and folders
inside a .zip archive. It has file handling routines, so it feels like
you are working with normal files in a directory, but they are
actually inside a zip archive.

https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/modelbuilder/src/trunk/mcl/zipfile

Later in the year I want to extend TZipFile with compression (if it
doesn't already have) and use it as our custom help file format for
our company applications.

Regards,
  - Graeme -