[Lazarus] MacOS X : File Associations...

dominique at savagesoftware.com.au dominique at savagesoftware.com.au
Tue Feb 10 13:53:01 CET 2009

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 7:46 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys
<graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> You could also try TZipFile located in the following SVN repository.
> It doesn't contain compression yet, but does place files and folders
> inside a .zip archive. It has file handling routines, so it feels like
> you are working with normal files in a directory, but they are
> actually inside a zip archive.

The TZipper from FPC subversion can add files to a zip archive in any
directory structure desired and also compress them. It worked very
well for me to generate OOXML and OpenDocument files. But you have to
use the latest subversion zipper.pp files, the current one doesn't
have the needed fixes

USage:

  FZipper.FileName:=ParamStr(1);
  For I:=2 to ParamCount do
    begin
    F:=TFileStream.Create(ParamStr(i),fmOpenRead);
    FZipper.Entries.AddFileEntry(F,ParamStr(i));
    end;
  FZipper.ZipAllFiles;
  For I:=0 to FZipper.Entries.Count-1 do
    FZipper.Entries[I].Stream.Free;