[Lazarus] Lazarus SVN on linux and virtual box WinXP

Lukas Gradl fpc at ssn.at
Thu Feb 12 18:17:11 CET 2009

Reenen Laurie schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> I have my Lazarus SVN that I have for Ubuntu.
>
> A while ago I installed Virtual box and WinXP.  I want to know if it's
> possible for me to keep my Virtual box's Lazarus updated from the SVN
> updates I do via linux?
>
> I don't think it's 100% possible to share the source, but hope that I
> can keep my versions fairly the same...
>
> Are any of you doing this, or something similar?

Reenen,

I'm working with one SVN-Copy of Lazarus on a Linux-Server.
This server is accessed by a linux-workstation and a winxp-workstation.

Both Systems use the same Source without any problems - but I've to
admit, that I use the WinXP-Systems for bugfixing and compilation only -
the main development is done on the Linux-System.

Only thing I've to take care of is the recompilation of Lazarus itself -
I never start it on both systems simultanously...

Hope that helps

Lukas

--

software security networks